- Coordinates and provides administrative support to Sales Engineers in catering to client needs.
- Organizes marketing activities to promote the company’s basket of products.
- Conducts Weekly / Monthly / Annual reporting of Sales Activities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or any Engineering course.
- Must be highly trainable, analytical and adaptive to advanced and continuously evolving process control and automation technologies.
- Preferably with basic knowledge on automation products and systems (e.g. PLC, SCADA, HMI).
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have above average scholastic records.
- Must be willing to undergo continuing technical education on top of designated and regular workloads.
- Willing to travel.
- With strong sales aptitude.
- Strictly non-smoker.
If interested, please email your complete CV (with picture) to email@example.com. Please contact Michelle E. Puerto (09088911208) if you have any questions.