- Coordinates closely with Sales Engineers in conducting site inspection and designing systems based on client needs.
- Conducts marketing and pre-selling for products assigned.
- Provides after-sales support for products assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or other Engineering courses.
- Must be highly trainable, analytical and adaptive to advanced and continuously evolving process control and automation technologies.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have above average scholastic records.
- Must be willing to undergo continuing technical education on top of designated and regular workloads.
- Willing to travel nationwide.
- With strong sales aptitude.
- Preferably knows how to drive.
- Strictly non-smoker.
If interested, please email your complete CV (with picture) to email@example.com. Please contact Michelle E. Puerto (09088911208) if you have any questions.