The Industrial Automation and Solutions (IA&S) Group provides advanced customized control and effective information solutions to assist our clients in the automation of industrial equipment and processes. The IA&S Group, formerly known as the Factory Automation Group, was established in 2007 to support the growing needs of our customers in concretely improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their manufacturing lines.
P.T. Cerna Corporation is an exclusive partner of Rockwell Automation in delivering leading automation and supply chain management solutions, as well as providing world-class support to our local customers, primarily through the following:
Solving challenges and providing solutions
- System configuration — Integrated Architecture® systems and components that work together to help meet customers’ objectives
- Custom solutions — Specified to reduce the total cost and complexity of purchasing, receiving, accounting and staging customer training programs
- Commissioning support — Seamless, affordable service that gets application or plant up and running quickly
Deep industry, technical and automation knowledge and expertise
- Industry experience — Extensive knowledge of key vertical industries established in local markets
- Technical consultants — Qualified engineers focused on industrial and automation applications
- Automation specialists — Expertise in machine, line, process and plant-wide control and data integration
Principal Partners & Brands
Architecture & Software
This segment contains key elements of the Rockwell Automation control and information platforms, software applications and automation components
- The Logix control platform — integrates control, visualization, and network and information technologies to provide fully integrated solutions.
- FactoryTalk® — an integrated suite of software applications enables real-time information exchange between manufacturing and other parts of an organization
- The Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture — is a production control and information system that combines the Logix control platform with the FactoryTalk software suite to provide a seamless flow of information.
- Automation components — include a range of motion, sensing and safety products. These components integrate with control to provide functionality necessary in today’s manufacturing processes
Power & Control Business
This segment consists of motor control products, solutions and services.
- Variable Frequency Drives — Low Voltage to Medium Voltage Drives
- Smart Motor Controllers — Soft Starters
- Industrial Control Products — Circuit Breakers, Relays, Smart Beacons
Harmonic Mitigation, Motor Protection, Power Surges, RFI and EMI Filters.
Gateways, Industrial Wireless Solutions and Media Devices.
Industrial Modems, Bridging Device and Wireless I/O.